[m2e-dev] How to update the configuration content assist data ?

Hi,

I developed a maven plugin and its m2e lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml (kepler RC2).

I've installed this plugin in local repository and I could set it in another project in the workspace without problem. I could use the content assist (ctrl-space) and see the plugin's parameters.

Now I included some more parameters and reinstalled the plugin at local repo. I used the m2e "Update project..." and selected the force snapshot update checkbox.

But unfortunately I still seeing only the old parameters.

Could someone point me how could I do this update ?

thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top