[m2e-dev] moving m2e to java7 past kepler sr0

I'd like to propose moving m2e to require java7 execution environment
after Kepler SR0 is out. I am getting really addicted to
try-with-resources syntax [1], and with java6 past it's eol [2] already,
I see little/no reasons to stick with this version any longer.

Does anyone have a good reasons to stay with java 6 past this coming
June? ("my IT department is too retarded to allow java7" is probably not
a good reason).

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/exceptions/tryResourceClose.html
[2] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html

Igor