Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 1.4 M7 build (1.4.0.20130508-0158)

There are separate discovery catalogs for the different m2e versions (except for v1.2 which uses the 1.1 catalog). The axistools connector is configured in the source to only be included in the 1.0 and 1.1 catalogs. You need to update this through a pull request!
https://github.com/tesla/m2e-discovery-catalog/blob/master/org.eclipse.m2e.discovery.oss/src/main/resources-filtered/connectors.xml

However, I don't think there's support for a 1.4 catalog yet but the 1.4 catalog URL is directed to the 1.3 catalog. "Someone" should look into adding this support...

/Anders

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Thorsten Heit <thorsten.heit@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> I just published m2e 1.4M7 build (full version 1.4.0.20130508-0158).
> This milestone contains primarily bugfixes and performance improvements
> and you can find full list of changes in [1].

A couple of months ago I wrote a connector for org.codehaus.mojo:axistools-maven-plugin that was listed in the discovery catalog of at least m2e 1.0 and 1.1 (after I sent a message via Bugzilla). Yesterday I installed a fresh copy of Eclipse 4.3M7 and m2e 1.4M7 and wanted to add my connector, but now it isn't found / available anymore in the discovery catalog.

Did I miss something? Have there been changes to the way plugins are added to the catalog?

Ok, I can manually install the plugin by entering the update page URL into the dialog (Help -> Install New Software...), but that's not really what I intended...

Thorsten