Re: [m2e-dev] Published discovery catalogs not up-to-date

Ok, m2e-subclipse is now seen in the m2e 1.3 discovery catalog. I can't install it though, as it requires subclipse but doesn't reference the subclipse p2 repo, so it bails.

As long it's in the catalog that's good for now. The install problem is a different topic.

Thanks for helping out!

/Anders