I won't do this anymore...

2013/3/23 Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This mailing list is used to discuss m2e and m2e extensions development,
please use m2e-users mailing list for m2e usage questions. You will also
have better chance of getting answers to your questions if you provide
small standalone example projects that highlights the problem, it is not
reasonable to expect somebody to debug your project build for you.

Igor

On 2013-03-21 7:06 PM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to build this project [1] in kepler M6 with m2e 1.4.0.20130318

I'm getting this error:

eclipse.buildId=4.3.0.I20130314-1330
java.version=1.7.0_15
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -keyring /Users/cvgaviao/.eclipse_keyring
-showlocation
Command-line arguments:  -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -data
/Users/cvgaviao/Workspaces/drools-kepler -keyring
/Users/cvgaviao/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

Error
Thu Mar 21 20:00:55 BRT 2013
'&' is an invalid character in a configuration name

Could someone point me what is wrong?

[1] -
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-knowledge/tree/master/kie-api