Re: [m2e-dev] Discovery catalog for m2e 1.3

That's was the plan, because m2e 1.3 introduces new APIs. New m2e extensions leveraging these APIs *might* break, or at least not behave as expected when run with m2e < 1.3
Now we had some build issues preventing us from  generating a new catalog for 1.3 and we couldn't respin before Juno SR2 RC4.
So there's a strong chance a dedicated m2e 1.3 catalog won't be available for the release next week.

Fred