Re: [m2e-dev] Contributing to m2e?

m2e development environment setup is quite straightforward, you
basically need to clone two git repositories and import them as existing
maven project [1]. Once you have your changes ready, you attach them as
git-format-patch to bugzilla. Depending on the size of the patch, we may
ask additional questions, as required by Eclipse IP policy.

It is probably a good idea to discuss your changes on m2e-dev list
first. We may be able to help you with more specific code and
documentation pointers and provide early feedback on the proposed change.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Development_Environment

Igor