[m2e-dev] API for discovering dependent projects?

Hi,

I'm trying to write some tools for the following scenario:

A user wants to use classes from package com.abc in their project, but they have no idea which project provides this.  How would they go about finding this out?

Are there some APIs that I can use to discover which project provides package com.abc, so I can then programmatically add the dependency to the POM file for the user?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Back to the top