Re: [m2e-dev] Using a custom header file via the <headerLocation> results in an error

Igor,

On 30/10/12 4:15 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Are you able to reproduce the problem with m2e 1.1 or 1.2? We've
introduced something called "configuration build" that was meant to
enable this usecase in 1.1, see [1] for more details.

Thanks, for the reply.  Due to a conflict with the Subversion SCM connector, I'm still using 1.1.

Interesting, so to use that, I would have to modify the CheckStyle mojo to support M2E 1.1 and the runOnConfiguration parameter?

Thanks,
Jason
--
Oracle
Jason Pollock | Principal Member of the Engineering Staff

ORACLE New Zealand | | Newlands

Green Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment

Back to the top