Re: [m2e-dev] Using a custom header file via the <headerLocation> results in an error

Are you able to reproduce the problem with m2e 1.1 or 1.2? We've
introduced something called "configuration build" that was meant to
enable this usecase in 1.1, see [1] for more details.

Otherwise, m2e dev env setup instructions are explained in [2]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Development_Environment

Igor