Re: [m2e-dev] How do we want to allow multiple mappings for a connector?

Documentation it is, at least in the short term.

On Oct 28, 2012, at 7:36 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Support for multiple competing connectors will require likely
significant GUI work to allow the user choose what they want to install
during project import.

It will also require figuring out what to do if eclipse has multiple
competing connectors installed. Most likely some way to choose
workspace-default mapping for a given plugin. This will require both GUI
and backend work and hard to explain workspace preferences.

I do not believe we have dev resources to implement this.

Igor