[m2e-dev] How do we want to allow multiple mappings for a connector?

Hi,

Last week I did some work on Webby to clean it up with the other connectors and I want to officially make it available in the catalog.

I know that right now we are not very graceful about allowing multiple mappings so how do we want to tackle this? There may always be competing connectors (and there already two connectors for JAXB) so do we want to make the support explicit which will take some work, or just document around it?

I myself believe Webby is a better solution for Maven-based web development than WTP. Not fully JEE development, but webapp development and so I want to make it more widely available.

How should we tackle the multiple connector scenario?

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt

Back to the top