[m2e-dev] m2e-compatible Maven plugins that watch multiple projects

On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:33 AM, Josh Beitelspacher <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the future it would be nice if there was a way for an
> m2e-compatible Maven plugin to watch other projects in the workspace
> so that it could be called whenever there is a delta in any of the
> watched projects. I think this is already possible for m2e connectors.

+1. This would be great. It took me a while to figure out that BuildContext.hasDelta always returns true for anything outside of the current project.

Steve

P.S. It's relatively easy to get Files that point outside of the current project if you're collecting resources from the classpath. They'll often be in the target/classes directories of other projects, so it would make a lot of sense to check hasDelta on them as well.

Back to the top