[m2e-dev] application.xml overwritten?

Hi,

I just saw a question Roberto's asked on IRC yesterday (sorry I missed it) : "Have you seen in the past, or recently, problems when converting an EAR project to Maven? Specifically, if the EAR has deploymentt descriptor with contents, it gets overwritten by a new deployment descriptor with no content"

Only thing I can think of is if you unchecked Preferences > Maven  > Java EE Integration > "Generate application.xml under the build directory". But even then, the application.xml should have some content (at least the <application> root).

Roberto, can you try reproducing the error with a sample project?

Fred