Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 1.2 + wtp => changing a JUnit test triggers tomcat redeploy

I can't reproduce the issue. I created a simple web app, added a servlet loading on startup and logging stuff in the console, and nothing happens when I change a test class in src/test/java (debug mode on/off). It's deployed on a tomcat 7.0.29 instance, using default deployment settings.

Please, open a new bug in bugzilla and attach a test project reproducing the problem.

Regards,

Fred Bricon