Re: [m2e-dev] infinite "Project configuration out of date"

Yeah.  I saw that.  It will likely work, but it is a bit ugly since I
will have to remember exactly what I changed and then test around
those changes.

I was hoping for a way to back out my changes when the execution is
complete (or maybe swap executions), but I guess that's not to be.
Thanks for the help,