Re: [m2e-dev] kepler m1 candidate build (aka juno sr1 release candidate)

I think all/many extras in [1] already use [1,2] range.

[1] http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/

Igor

On 12-08-21 10:04 AM, Marcel Schutte wrote:
I do want to give m2e 1.2 a try, but my other plugins prevent me from
installing it. It might be a lack of know how from my side, but
currently plugins like m2e-wtp, m2e connector for build helper and
several others cannot be installed because they state that they are
compatible with m2e [1.0.0,1.2.0) which excludes 1.2.0

Testing m2e 1.2 on its own is not really an option for me, I need them
all before I can do a meaningful regression test.

Is there a way around this, or is it up to the individual plugin
maintainers to update their version range? A relation question: is it
really necessary to be this restrictive in version ranges? Why can't for
instance m2e-wtp state compatibility with [1.0.0,2.0.0) ?

Regards, Marcel

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx