Re: [m2e-dev] please test m2e 1.2 changes

Use 0.6.0.201207302152 from [1]

[1] http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2eclipse-tycho/0.6.0/N/

Igor

On 12-08-16 9:33 AM, Anders Hammar wrote:
Tycho Project Configurators 0.6.0.20110930132 isn't compatible with
this. Do you know if there's a newer dev build available that does?

/Anders