[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [m2e-dev] Bug in local archetypeCatalog extension point?

iirc it is possible to have your bundle unzipped during install, not sure if you would get a file scheme

On 7 August 2012 09:53, Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul

Thanks for the heads up, will do.

Regards...

--
Ricardo
Twitter: @rgladwell

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 09:31 -0400, Warren, Paul wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> This is a reasonably longstanding bug actually.  The jira report is
> here:-
>
> https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2431
>
> No update since October 2010 so you may want to prod it and see if you
> can get it advance.
>
> _Paul
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: m2e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Gladwell
> Sent: 07 August 2012 14:09
> To: m2e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [m2e-dev] Bug in local archetypeCatalog extension point?
>
> Hi Guys
>
>
> I'm trying to add a local archetypeCatalog extension point to me m2e
> extension plug-in. I think I got this working as intended, I added the
> following to my plugin.xml:
>
>
> > <extension
> >          point="org.eclipse.m2e.core.archetypeCatalogs">
> >          <local
> >                name="/android-archetype-catalog.xml"
> >                description="Android"
> >          >
> >          </local>
> >    </extension>
>
> With android-archetype-catalog.xml placed in my Tycho Maven
> src/main/resources root folder.
>
> But when I try to load the Android catalog in the Maven create project
> wizard Eclipse I get the following exception:
>
> [WARNING] Error reading archetype catalog bundleentry://813.fwk758393764
> org.apache.maven.wagon.UnsupportedProtocolException: Cannot find wagon
> which supports the requested protocol: bundleentry
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:768)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:747)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.source.RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.getArchetypeCatalog(RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.java:86)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.getRemoteCatalog(DefaultArchetype.java:197)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.archetype.ArchetypeCatalogFactory
> $RemoteCatalogFactory.getArchetypeCatalog(ArchetypeCatalogFactory.java:177)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.getAllArchetypes(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:519)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.getArchetypesForCatalog(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:494)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage
> $14.run(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:535)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>       role: org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon
>   roleHint: bundleentry
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:257)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:764)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:142)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:77)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:60)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:48)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:253)
>         ... 10 more
> [WARNING] Error reading archetype catalog bundleentry://813.fwk758393764
> org.apache.maven.wagon.UnsupportedProtocolException: Cannot find wagon
> which supports the requested protocol: bundleentry
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:768)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:747)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.source.RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.getArchetypeCatalog(RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.java:86)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.getRemoteCatalog(DefaultArchetype.java:197)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.archetype.ArchetypeCatalogFactory
> $RemoteCatalogFactory.getArchetypeCatalog(ArchetypeCatalogFactory.java:177)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.getArchetypesForCatalog(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:497)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage
> $14.run(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:535)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>       role: org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon
>   roleHint: bundleentry
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:257)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:764)
>         ... 7 more
> Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:142)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:77)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:60)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:48)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:253)
>         ... 9 more
> [WARNING] Error reading archetype catalog bundleentry://813.fwk758393764
> org.apache.maven.wagon.UnsupportedProtocolException: Cannot find wagon
> which supports the requested protocol: bundleentry
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:768)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:747)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.source.RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.getArchetypeCatalog(RemoteCatalogArchetypeDataSource.java:86)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.getRemoteCatalog(DefaultArchetype.java:197)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.archetype.ArchetypeCatalogFactory
> $RemoteCatalogFactory.getArchetypeCatalog(ArchetypeCatalogFactory.java:177)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.getArchetypesForCatalog(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:497)
>         at
> org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui.internal.wizards.MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage
> $14.run(MavenProjectWizardArchetypePage.java:535)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>       role: org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon
>   roleHint: bundleentry
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:257)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:245)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.DefaultWagonManager.getWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:764)
>         ... 7 more
> Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:142)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.bean.locators.LocatedBeans
> $Itr.next(LocatedBeans.java:77)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:60)
>         at org.sonatype.guice.plexus.locators.DefaultPlexusBeans
> $Itr.next(DefaultPlexusBeans.java:48)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:253)
>         ... 9 more
>
>
> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
>

_______________________________________________
m2e-dev mailing list
m2e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/m2e-dev