[m2e-dev] m2e connector written in Indigo not picked up by Juno

Hi,

I have written an m2e connector in Indigo. When I drop it into the dropins folder of an Indigo installation, everything works. However, Juno does not pick up the plugin. It does not even show up in the plugin registry view.

When I open the project in Juno, I can run the connector as Eclipse application just fine.

This is certainly a general Eclipse question, OTOH since I used the description from the m2e connector development page to create the connector, someone on this list might have seen a similar issue with  his own connector. I have seen other people having similar problems with non-m2e plugins, but their solution was to re-create their plugin project in Juno from scratch :-(

My MANIFEST.MF looks like this:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: m2e connector for fornax oaw
Bundle-Version: 0.0.2.qualifier
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.fornax.oaw.m2e;singleton:=true
Bundle-Vendor: Escalon System-Entwicklung, Dietrich Schulten
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5,
 JavaSE-1.6
Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.core.runtime,
 org.eclipse.m2e.jdt;bundle-version="[1.0.0,1.2.0)",
 org.eclipse.m2e.core;bundle-version="[1.0.0,1.2.0)",
 org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime;bundle-version="[1.0.0,1.2.0)",
 org.slf4j.api;bundle-version="1.6.1",
 org.eclipse.core.resources
Export-Package: org.fornax.oaw.m2e

Any idea what might be wrong here?