Re: [m2e-dev] Making m2e connectors development scale for the community

I'll preface this by saying I'm working on the documentation now, but that catalog.xml file doesn't go in your build. It's something I will pull in some way to integrate into the whole catalog. For now I have most of the source trees of the connectors checked out. Obviously this won't scale long term, but the SCM is as good a place as any right now. I might make a little registration mechanism. Don't know yet.