Re: [m2e-dev] Making m2e connectors development scale for the community

While we are at streamlining the extension catalog, maybe we could create some guidelines how the catalog entries should look like? I mean, what should be the format of extension names, and what information should go into description and overview:summary fields. This extends to the constituent Eclipse plugins / features / categories names and metadata. While it's certainly not critical, as the number of extension increases the Catalog starts to look quite messy. Same goes for About > Installed Software dialog, after the extensions are installed...

Cheers,
Rafał

Back to the top