Re: [m2e-dev] resolving implicit dependency in project configurator

IMaven#resolve can be used to resolve an artifact from specified Maven
repositories. This call will download the artifact if necessary. There
is currently no proper way to force re-resolution of the artifact if
it's available in maven local repository, but you may be able to use
ArtifactRepository.setReleaseUpdatePolicy and/or .setSnapshotUpdatePolicy.

Igor