[m2e-dev] resolving implicit dependency in project configurator

Hi all,

I am creating a project configurator for a maven plugin and maven
extension.  The extension (among other things) adds an implicit
dependency to the project.  I would like to replicate this
functionality inside of the project configurator.  I know the
artifact, group, and version of the dependency.  My question is: how
to I resolve that to get a jar file in the local repo?  Furthermore,
if the artifact has not been downloaded yet, how do I force it to be
so?

thanks,

Back to the top