[m2e-dev] plugin execution on maven project change

Hi Igor!

We have a plugin, which generates some resources based on
dependencies. So we have to execute this plugin in every maven project
change event. The "execute" action seems, that it is not enough. Or We
configured it wrongly. But I've thought, that a maven project change
event indicates a full build or a clean build. But anyhow, after
cleaning the project in eclipse, the plugin was not executed. We are
using m2e 1.0.100 here.

Should we create a configurator, and execute the plugin in
mavenProjectChanged method? How can I setup or lookup a MavenSession
object?

Best regards,

-- Vazul

Back to the top