Re: [m2e-dev] Plugin development: accessing a project's maven coordinates - CONTINUED

You will have to implement this in your code, we can't help from m2e
end. Quick&dirty way is to mark m2e.core dependency as optional in your
bundle manifest and be ready to handle ClassNotFoundError at runtime.

Igor