[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [m2e-dev] Writing connector for lifecycle extension
- From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:42:01 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
m2e does not officially support maven lifecycle extensions. There is an
experimental ILifecycleMapping2 interface and related
AbstractMavenDependencyResolver class, which were introduced to allow
this, but I am not aware of any code that uses them.
On 12-03-31 4:02 PM, Aliaksei Lahachou wrote:
I'm writing a plugin, which allows some extra configuration
possibilities for Maven projects
(http://htfv.github.com/build-configurator-maven-plugin/). Initially, it
was a typical mojo, and I have experience writing project configurators
- it would not be a problem to write one.
However, I recently converted mojo to a lifecycle extension (as
because it should do its job before any other plugin enters the game.
How do I write a connector for an extension? I can't figure out how to
write lifecycleMappingMetadata for this.
m2e-dev mailing list