Re: [m2e-dev] referesh dependencies

Here is the relevant javadoc from IMavenProjectRegistry

  /**
* Performs requested Maven project update synchronously. In other words, this method does not return until all * affected projects have been updated and corresponding MavenProjectChangeEvent's broadcast. This method acquires a
   * lock on the workspace's root.
   */
public void refresh(MavenUpdateRequest request, IProgressMonitor monitor) throws CoreException;

Igor