Re: [m2e-dev] dependency resolution problem

Hi Igor,

we have just faced again this problem.

What we have found: the workspacestate.properties file contains the artifact, which is in fact just deleted from the workspace. That's why m2e tries to resolve it from workspace, but fails, and writes to the console, that the pom for that artifact is missing.... After removing this workspacestate.properties and .ser files, and restarting eclipse, the problem is disappeared. Looking at the newly created workspacestate.properties, the affected artifact was not in.

Unfortunately, this is happened to my colleague, I have to ask for logs, but as I can see, nothing strange happened.

What can I do to get closer to resolve this issue?

No, I didn't tried with 1.1, just with 1.0.100, as it is very rare.

Best regards,

-- Vazul