Re: [m2e-dev] m2e-core sources in Eclipse

No, M4 works just fine for me, tried it on ubuntu 11.10 x86 and on macosx 10.6 x86_64. The classes you are missing are supposed to come from swt fragment for your platform, not sure why this does not work for you. Are you mixing 32 and 64 runtimes by any chance?
--
Sent from my SGS