[m2e-dev] hasDelta, Scanner when plugin checks for stale already?

I am trying to port my xmlbeans connector directly into the codehaus xmlbeans plugin
using the build-api.

However, the plugin already looks for stale files before it builds.

My concern is, the buildContext hasDelta or the Scanner should still be used
in case the stale flag is false, as there still might be a chance there is a delta.
I guess, we shouldn't assume?

Anyways, my question, is there a way to check if the buildContext is the default which always returns true for deltas or should I just use instanceof to verify this?

My logic would be, if it is not stale and it's not the default buildContext then use the Scanner otherwise don't use the buildContext as it will always return true.

We could remove the check for stale but I'd have to discuss this...

Back to the top