Re: [m2e-dev] javascript-maven-plugin-m2e opinions wanted on implementation

On 11-12-15 12:47 AM, Ben Jones wrote:
Hi all,

- I see a lot of 'Discouraged Access' errors from the PDE. It seems the
cause is that the implementation of those classes discourages access
because the classes are not part of the public API. Is this something to
worry about? I see this on ILifecycleMapping2 for example, which is the
interface Igor suggested we could use, so I think it's probably nothing
to worry about.

ILifecycleMapping2 is currently considered experimental and may be
changed or removed in the future. There are only two clients of this
interface, including your javascript-maven-plugin, which does not
justify promotion to the official part of m2e API.

Igor

Back to the top