Re: [m2e-dev] m2e pom.properties generation

I don't see how adding support for <addMavenDescriptor> could be an issue. Default value is true so that won't break existing behavior, unless you really mess up the code :-)
If you wanna provide a patch, please, be my guest :-) Make sure Sonatype has your CLA though.

Regards,

Fred Bricon