[m2e-dev] dependency resolution problem

Hi,

has anybody experienced the same behaviour:

An artifact was in workspace. It was a module of a multimodule artifact. After deleting that project, m2e cannot resolve any more that artifact. I've removed the artifact's whole folder from the local repository, and it was not in the workspace. But a project, referencing to this artifact failed to resolve it. Even the folder did not created in the local repo, so it seams it was trying to resolve from workspace, but it was deleted.... and of course, I cannot reproduce this strange behaviour, but 3 colleagues experienced the same. Using embedded maven 3.0.3. From command line, everything works correctly with maven 3.0.3, the artifact downloaded to the local repo.
When I start an "Update dependencies..." with force option, nothing changed. I had to restart eclipse, then force update dependencies to solve the resolution problem.

Any idea?

Best regards,

-- Vazul

Back to the top