Re: [m2e-dev] utility project

Sounds great! Awaiting the fix.

Best regards,

-- Vazul

2011/12/8 Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
This was already reported actually : https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP-182
I just forgot about that one. Should be fixed later this month.

Regards,

Fred Bricon

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:55 AM, László Váradi <laszlo.varadi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Fred,

yes, and it did not solve this issue... maybe the version change action does not reconfigure the facet if there is no actual version change...

And this issue is rare, appears only on race conditions... we have plenty of projects open (~20-30)... I cannot debug it... :-(

It was a probelm with m2eclipse wtp 0.11 also...

Best regards,

-- Vazul