Re: [m2e-dev] m2e and AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants

Thanks for the quick response - you've said me a day!

So in a nutshell, I have to write an Eclipse plugin and somehow provide my own AbstractMavenDependencyResolver implementation? If this is the case can you please cite a sample project that might help me get started?

The use of Maven and Eclipse for JavaScript development is about to change and this is my only blocker. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Christopher

On 06/12/2011, at 7:29 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

> No, currently AbstractMavenDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies
> is the only way to achieve what you need.

Back to the top