[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [m2e-dev] m2e and AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants
- From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:29:35 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111105 Thunderbird/8.0
No, currently AbstractMavenDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies
is the only way to achieve what you need.
On 11-12-05 2:41 PM, Christopher Hunt wrote:
Have you read any of PDE documentation referenced from ? In short,
all dependencies must be defined in OSGi bundle manifest.
I have read this documentation, but didn't realise that in order to attain m2e integration I now need to become familiar with writing an Eclipse plugin. This is quite a heavy burden on me given other activities so I appreciate any further help and guidance.
Is there no other way to be able to offer further project configuration within m2e?
I have a new packaging type and specifically I want to:
* add/configure some standard plugin artifacts
* add some standard dependencies
* add resource folders
Would I be able to do the above by writing a Maven plugin and having a goal just for m2e to be able to invoke when project configuration is required?
FYI: I'm now using m2e 1.1.
Thanks again for your help.