Re: [m2e-dev] plexus-build-api

I need to understand the usecase better before I can suggest anything.
Can you provide an example project that uses such external resources?

Igor

On 11-12-02 4:48 PM, Pino Silvaggio wrote:
So I'm using the plexus-build-api and it's ok.

However, I would like to get your opinion on something.

It probably was discuss in some thread but I don't think there's
was a consensus...

I am using buildContext in the truezip plugin but what is the accept
way of dealing "external" resources (external to the workspace for
example)?

At this point resources that are not in the workspace are always
considered changed
and therefore the build is triggered which can be very intensive.

Is there some plugin with the same use case?