[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Pino Silvaggio <pino.silvaggio@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:48:09 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WaTrDMmt5+uVjKFTbS2LSO82KvBwVfhc3cfOALfdnzw=; b=GDiWn0iVW05rmUlSFhd5k44GPeMHmQcgNBqdaeINeN3zdhKDxSLkc48BIyqsgrpdCA ohiRMqFbzAoAiphLd/cZ8PwEmphYOWGMetzsUexphFXTWfVIQkLehpA8R000HnVrfPjx xgi7F5gRBmQ6bX65/+T1uypWu1XgC4uiDvW0E=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111116 Thunderbird/8.0
So I'm using the plexus-build-api and it's ok.
However, I would like to get your opinion on something.
It probably was discuss in some thread but I don't think there's
was a consensus...
I am using buildContext in the truezip plugin but what is the accept
way of dealing "external" resources (external to the workspace for example)?
At this point resources that are not in the workspace are always
and therefore the build is triggered which can be very intensive.
Is there some plugin with the same use case?