Re: [m2e-dev] run on ???? configuration and/or incremental

from   wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins

If <runOnConfiguration/> set to true, corresponding maven mojos will be executed as part of project import and configuration update. This is necessary for mojos that make changes to MavenProject instance and expect these changes to be available to other maven plugins. For example, most code generation plugins, like modello or antlr3, add new source directories to MavenProject instance and need to have <runOnConfiguration/> set to true.

most code generation plugins, like modello or antlr3 ?

Maybe there's something I don't understand...