Re: [m2e-dev] m2e and AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipants

m2e does not directly execute Maven build lifecycle, so
AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant will not be called be default, at
least I do not believe it will.

Have a look at ILifecycleMapping2 and AbstractMavenDependencyResolver.
AbstractMavenDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies is called
right after m2e read MavenProject instance and I think it can be used to
execute AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead.

Igor