Re: [m2e-dev] m2e Connectors and dependence on plugin

Igor,
I was looking into web application development using OSGi tools (Eclipse Virgo, Gemini, Libra etc) and m-b-p / Tycho / PDE integration is very relevant in this context. Is this documented somewhere? Which list / forum is appropriate place to ask questions about it?

Thanks,
Rafał