Re: [m2e-dev] Rebuilding discovery catalog

Look for the following xml elements in connectors.xml. These are used to
extract lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml from android connector when
catalog is rebuilt, so we need to update connectors.xml to match new
version of the android connector.

<repositoryUrl>http://rgladwell.github.com/m2e-android/updates/</repositoryUrl>
        <iuId>me.gladwell.eclipse.m2e.android.feature.feature.group</iuId>
        <iuVersion>0.3.0</iuVersion>
        <lifecycleMappingIU>
          <iuId>me.gladwell.eclipse.m2e.android</iuId>
        </lifecycleMappingIU>

Igor