Re: [m2e-dev] Rebuilding discovery catalog

For now at least, all m2e discovery catalog entries have locked down
versions. This way we can regenerate the catalog and get the same
result, not some random new changes. If you need to publish new version
of your catalog entry, please open a bugreport and attach a patch for
catalog.xml [1] with desired changes. I realize this is little
cumbersome, but we do not have resources to build a better solution at
the moment.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-discovery-catalog.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.discovery.oss/connectors.xml

Igor