Re: [m2e-dev] IClasspathDescriptor.removeEntry not deleting elements from Maven Classpath Container

Yes, IClasspathDescriptor.removeEntry in the configureRawClasspath is
expected to work for *raw* classpath entries, i.e. source folders,
classpath containers, etc. To remove maven dependencies classpath
container entries, you need to call removeEntry from configureClasspath.

What entries are you trying to remove? Can I see code snippet that shows
how you do it? (complete standalone testcase would be even better).

For the reference, here is removeEntry implementation

http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.jdt/src/org/eclipse/m2e/jdt/internal/ClasspathDescriptor.java#n86

Igor