Re: [m2e-dev] Version ranges, Re: juno work heads up

There are no plans to break or remove existing APIs in 1.1.

Igor

On 11-09-23 6:03 AM, Fred Bricon wrote:
Igor, if you "just" introduce new API with Juno but garantee existing
public API doesn't break, then I can adapt the version ranges in m2e-wtp
(and JBoss Tools Maven support) to use [1.0,2.0) (or [1.0,1.2) to keep
it safe)

Regards,

Fred Bricon