[m2e-dev] getMojoParameterValue() for specific types

I am trying to read configuration settings for the
eclipse-maven-plugin
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html).
 I have been able to read simple properties using the following code:

MavenSession session = request.getMavenSession();
Plugin plugin = mavenProject.getPlugin(GROUP_ID + ":" + ARTIFACT_ID);
String conf = maven.getMojoParameterValue("workspace", String.class,
session, plugin, plugin, "eclipse");

The problem I have is that I now want to read the additionalConfig
property.  This is a specific EclipseConfigFile type that is defined
as part of the eclipse-maven-plugin.  What is the recommended way of
reading such properties from m2e?  Am I best to try and parse the
configuration DOM myself, or is there an easy way of getting the
eclipse-maven-plugin.jar into the m2e classpath.

Cheers,
Phil.

Back to the top