Re: [m2e-dev] Project Creation API

org.eclipse.m2e.core.project.IProjectConfigurationManager#createArchetypeProject
should do what you need.

Igor

On 11-08-11 2:11 PM, paul.warren@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Guys,

We are using m2eclipse in our rcp-based tool. We have our own new app
project wizard but I want it to create the project from a specific
archetype.

I tried programmatically creating a launch config that runs the
archetype:generate goal which works fine but doesn’t automatically
import the project into the workspace. Eclipse doesn’t have an official
import project api by the looks and I don’t want to re-invent the wheel
anyway.

You guys obviously figured this all out already so do you provide that
as an API so I can call it?

Many thanks

_Paul