Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 0.12.2 not adding generated-sources

Although m2e-core 1.0 does not directly support any code generation
maven plugin, I believe jaxb and javacc are supported by m2e extensions
available from m2e marketplace.

Mapping of Maven project configuration to Eclipse workspace has been
significantly reworked in 1.0 and these changes cannot be backported to
0.12.x. [1] provides some background information about this change.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor