Re: [m2e-dev] JDT JUnit view integration for m2e

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. So I did a little bit of investigation after what you said. It turns out I was wrong about the behaviour of "Run As => JUnit Test", or maybe the workspace issue has automagically disappeared. It works like I ideally wanted it too, so that's really quite perfect since I can devote my time to work on something else. On the other hand, I did find one odd behaviour, after a "maven clean", I get a ClassNotFoundException if I try to do a "Run As => JUnit" without previously doing a "maven test". Is this once again something that only happens to me?

Cheers,
JR